Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Darkness Falls Series By Jessica Sorensen


Darkness Falls Series By Jessica Sorensen 

Book One and Book Two of this series brings you into an intricate heart stopping world where you can trust no one but yourself everyone lies and you cannot go out at night. 

Kayla Juniper is the main character of this horror style thriller, she is a warrior a solider first, a teenage girl later. Victim of a life full of lies and horrible experiments these books lead you through her journey to save the world, with instructions by the man who brought the world destruction himself, Kayla needs to regain her memories and become bigger then herself. 

I loved these two books I read them back to back and I felt my heart beat racing and found myself looking around the corners as I walked out of my room at night. A third book is due in Fall of 2012 and I am biting at the bit to get my hands on that book. This series does not know where to give you a break right as you think you know whats going on and you try to relax while reading you find yourself back on the edge of your seat again. I started the second book at eleven at night and didn't put the book down until i finished it at six in the morning. 

Jessica I can’t wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!.

No comments:

Post a Comment